viernes, diciembre 26, 2008
The most beautiful girl


Hey, did you happen to see the most beautiful girl in the world?
And if you did, was she crying, crying?
Hey, if you happen to see the most beautiful girl that walked out on me
Tell her, "I'm sorry."Tell her, "I need my baby.
"Oh.... Won't you tell her that I love her.


I woke up this morning and realized what I had done
I stood alone in the cold gray dawn
I knew I'd lost my morning sunI
lost my head and I said some things
Now come the heartaches that morning brings
I know I'm wrong and I couldn't seeI let my world slip away from me


So.......Hey, did you happen to see the most beautiful girl in the world?
And if you did, was she crying, crying?
Hey, if you happen to see the most beautiful girl that walked out on me
Tell her, "I'm sorry."Tell her, "I need my baby."Oh.... Won't you tell her that I love her.


Hey, did you happen to see the most beautiful girl in the world?
And if you did, was she crying, crying?
Hey, if you happen to see the most beautiful girl that walked out on me
Tell her, "I'm sorry."Tell her, "I need my baby."Oh.... Won't you tell her that I love her.


If you happen to see the most beautiful girl that walked out on me
Tell her,I'm sorry."Tell her, I need my baby.
"Oh.... Won't you tell her that I love her "...
.........
Charlie Rich
 
Delirio escrito por kany a las2:38:00 a. m.


6 Comments:


At viernes, diciembre 26, 2008, Blogger Carlos Bennett

de cumple????????????

 

At viernes, diciembre 26, 2008, Blogger Carlos Bennett

therefore, happy birthday.
cientos de abrazos y un beso acromegálico.

 

At lunes, diciembre 29, 2008, Blogger Visnja Roje

NO ME DIGAS QUE ESTUVISTE DE CUMPLEAÑOS EL 25, IGUAL QUE M HIJ QUE ME LOTRAJODE REGALO EL25 DE DIC.
¡¡HOLAAAAAA¡¡¡¡¡¿TE ACUERDAS DE MI?.LAS DOS CON EL MISMO MEDCO TRATADAS ´¿COMO HAS ESTADO AMIGA ?
POR FAVOR VE A LEER EL SALUDITO QUE DEJE EN MI BLOG .....SI QUIERES

TE DEJO UN BESO

VISNJA

 

At martes, diciembre 30, 2008, Blogger Mauricio Fredes

Feliz cumple, feliz navidad, feliz año 2009, así, todo de una, nah de cosas pues... Que andes bien y que sigan las evidencias como la mejor semilla para todo, m.

 



adopt your own virtual pet!